For winter 2023/24, Chalet Heidi will be providing "Bed & Breakfast plus" accommodation. In our dining room, we will provide a substantial buffet breakfast including a daily hot option. Chalet Heidi also has a games room, TV room with a Smart TV , and games including table tennis, pool, XBox and table football Also downstairs is a fitness room, two saunas, and a ski/boot room with heated boots racks. Upstairs, guests have the use of a kitchen, where tea and coffee can be made all day and guests have the use of a fridge. Guests also have the use of a lounge with a wood burning stove and smart TV.
Chalet Heidi is located 3 minutes walk from the centre of Scheffau. The ski bus stop is just 75m from our front door. The journey takes just 4 minutes. For guests using their cars, there is extensive free parking next to the gondolas.
|Dates||Adult||Child 13 to 16||Child 5 to 12||Notes|
|15th to 28th Dec 2023||56 €/day||42 €/day||35 €/day|
|29th Dec 2023 to 4th Jan 2024||62 €/day||47 €/day||38 €/day|
|5th Jan to 1st Feb 2024||56 €/day||42 €/day||35 €/day|
|2nd Feb to 25th Feb 2024||62 €/day||47 €/day||38 €/day|
|26th Feb 2024 to End||56 €/day||42 €/day||35 €/day|
|3 night supplement||5 €/day||5 €/day||5 €/day|
• The above prices are per person based on two adults sharing an Austrian twin room. Children may be required to share a room with their parent(s)
• Children under 5 are free (cots available on request) and would be expected to share a room with their parent(s) Offer limited to one free child per family. Further under 5's at a reduced rate.
• Group discount - for details please contact us.
• There are no supplements for single adults in a single room. Adults requiring a room to themselves when no single rooms are available may be required to pay a 25% surcharge. This surcharge will only be charged when such room usage prevents a subsequent booking.
• Please contact us regarding sole occupancy.
• Prices are subject to variation
What's included in the above prices
• Accommodation with daily buffet breakfast including a "hot option"
• Help and advice on flights, transfers, driving, ski hire, ski school, lift passes.
• Tea & coffee facilities available all day.
• Use of the chalet facilities
• A pleasant stay with a friendly, homely atmosphere
What's not included in the above prices
• Air travel or transfers.
• Ski equipment hire.
• Lift pass.
• Skiing or snowboarding lessons.